Do you know how to use adjectives in English correctly? Learn about gradable adjectives, correct sentence positioning, different meanings and other basics of English adjectives in this English grammar course.
You’ll see basic information about English adjectives, what they do, and how you can use them. Then, you’ll see some more details about different types of adjectives and what they mean.
Try a class with a teacher and see how they can help you improve your English grammar:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. Adjective Basics 0:46
2. Gradable, Ungradable and Strong Adjectives 4:01
3. Adjective Position 7:23
4. Changing Meaning 11:28
This lesson will help you:
– Understand the basics of adjectives and how to find them in a sentence.
– Learn about gradable adjectives and how you can grade them correctly.
– Understand what ungradable adjectives are and which words you can use to add emphasis in a sentence.
– See the correct way to position an adjective in a sentence.
– Get examples of how adjectives can be used in different ways to have different meanings.