Fix Error Code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found
If you have a NAS storage drive which can’t be detected on your windows computer I will show you a way on how to fix the error 0x80070035. it’s a very common error and can be a nightmare to fix if you don’t know how.
If you are running Microsoft Windows operating systems, it will allow your computer to share data and access data files on each other’s computer. But you could run into problems and see the message saying that Error code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found.
This error could be caused by many things, so I made a video to help you troubleshoot and get your problem solved!
1. Go to Local Policies – Security Options -Network security: and look for LAN Manager Network security: LAN Manager authentication level. Now change this to Send LM & NTLM-use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.
2. Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP:
. Go to “Control PanelNetwork and InternetNetwork Connections”.
. Right-Click on the connection and choose Properties.
. Click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4”.
. Click Properties, and then click Advanced.
. On the Advanced TCP/IP settings windows, go to “WINS” tab.
. Under NetBIOS setting, click “Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP”, on all computers and then click OK.
3. Enable TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper in Services, also make sure it’s running.
4. Open regedit and navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMSLicensing
Now delete HardwareID and Store keys.
(You can export these before you delete them if you wish)
Need more help? why not join my forum
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách chuyển ảnh từ máy Mac sang iPhone
- How to Fix Error 1935 windows 10 office 2010 windows 8 /8.1 /10
- [TOPICA TOC – DVKT] Tối ưu máy tính, chống Full Disk (100% Disk) trên windows 8, windows 10
- How To Fix Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xc004f074 [Tutorial]
- Cách sửa lỗi thời gian gồm cả giờ phút giây với hàm Value kết hợp hàm Text